Why Study Pharmacy?
Diverse Field – Whether you would like to work in a pharmacy, pursue an academic career or make your way through the pharmaceutical industry. There is something for everyone. More information about your possibilities here and here.
Pharma Paradise Switzerland – Switzerland is a great place to work as a pharmacist. With the established medical system community pharmacists serve as a gateway to care and have extensive competencies like diagnosis and therapy of common diseases and vaccination. And of course, Switzerland is known for its pharmaceutical industry and academical prowess.
Better Together – Become an active member in one of the student associations or asep and profit from forming many long lasting connections, tips & trick from older peers and much more. Everything is easier more fun together!
Different universities offer studies in pharmaceutical sciences. The curriculum is divided into 3 years of bachelor studies and 2 years of master studies. Follow the links for further information.
- Universität Basel: BSc Pharmazeutische Wissenschaften (D)
- Université de Genève: BSc Sciences Pharmaceutiques (F)
- ETH Zürich: BSc Pharmazeutische Wissenschaften (D)
- Universität Bern: 3 years BSc Pharmazeutische Wissenschaften (D)
- Universitè de Lausanne: 1st year BSc Sciences Pharmaceutiques (F)
- Universitè de Neuchâtel: 1st year BSc Sciences Pharmaceutiques (F)
- Universität Basel: MSc Pharmazie (D), MSc Drug Sciences (E)
- Université de Genève: MSc Pharmacie (F)
- ETH Zürich: MSc Pharmazie (D), MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences (E)
- Universität Bern: Msc Pharmacy (D)